Thursday, October 14, 2010

7. Conclusions (Z.F.)

The following is insight into what each of us took away from working in a group/team:

Zachary Forster- "It took a lot of effort to get everyone to collaborate together, but in the end we had a very successful time as a group. We all put the effort in and researched more about power in the workforce than I ever expected. In the end, I can honestly say that this assignment has taught me an awful lot about teamwork and molding minds together to accomplish an end product".

Eric Hamann- "I feel that working in a group can sometimes increase everyones productivity. Sometimes working in a group makes the work more meaningful because no one person is overpowering everyone else".

Doug Decreane- "I had a great time working with all the members of my group. I thought this project made class more enjoyable and gave some good incentive for why we should both attend class and want to be there. We were being rewarded for coming to class by having time to work with our groups. Overall, I learned a lot through this group project".

Ashley Sellers- "This blog assignment was a positive group experience for me. I've had to work in many groups for different classes and ran into problems with group members. In this group, however, everyone was helpful and supportive. Even though it was hard for everyone to meet up to work on this project together, we were all constantly emailing or calling each other to make sure we were on the same page."

Lin Tairi- "I have always enjoyed working in groups in previous classes. I have never been in a group before where we had to complete a blog together. At first i was nervous, but i very quickly realized, every person had different expertise. Being able to learn from my teammates and having the opportunity to work with people i had never met before this Organizational Behavior class was a great experience."

Suzie Schafer- "Not being much of a blog person, this group assignment was interesting for me. It was fun for all of us to share our finding and our opinions of the subject of power and how we all interpret it. My group was easy and enjoyable to work with and I feel we had a lot of success in achieve the purpose of the assignment. Schedules may have clashed, but when we couldn't all meet together, communication stayed intact and we didn't fall behind. I learned a lot from the class over the semester and more about my group members as time went on. I look forward to more group work in my student career and see it in a more positive light now."

Sangwook Kim- "Everything was interesting for me, and I really had a lot of problems because of my language barrier, but it definantly helped me both make new friends, and have people to assist me in correcting any of the grammatical problems that I have. So overall, the group project was definantly awesome".

No comments:

Post a Comment